Wednesday 6 October 2010

Willing to join me in the sun you?

willing to join me in the sun you? Introduction: 2000-2009, the whole decade, Stephanie is one of my first step witness the growth of singers, from 2000 a , Stephanie's music has always accompanied me. She Christian Louboutin told me the impact and significance that no one can be replaced. remember that my blog has just opened when Stephanie met in Henan Province will be a small, 300 per ticket I did not go, I hesitate not fare, but this is not a concert, just a business performance, until Stephanie concert, I will go. But since I graduated after Stephanie on again not held a concert in China, or even from 2007's season, good location. whether or 80,000 people Stadium Workers Stadium, I believe that before the area within the field to see the best Moncler fares are not clear of. and in August of the season, it is unbearably hot summer, but Stephanie Vietnam to the slower rate of hair piece, I really do not know to miss this time but also know when I really contradictory for a long time, decided to go to Shanghai, the most expensive tickets.
think about it, really the whole decade , and Stephanie is no longer the little girl had Young and Innocent, and I own, from 2000 to the present, has changed a lot of twists and turns, but I am glad he decided Moncler Jackets to embark on this journey to the unknown journey, which also my own account. but before that, that I should have done long ago, an album of memories for all Stephanie. so just, let us begin from now to enjoy the colorful musical landscape along the way Stephanie.

No comments:

Post a Comment