Wednesday 1 September 2010

Is there a love for people to no regrets \I answered

Is there a love for people to no regrets \I answered: \I am always satisfied fills the final boosted him pushed. \accepted. You said that he longer accept me? we can start again? \She looks forward to the eyes, I said: \you. But unfortunately, I'm not him, but not a man, I'm just from a woman's point of view, and how men think, I do not know. If he is advocating is l World where no herb r, now will they find the person in; if he respected the good Never look back, l r, even regret, he would not go back up. \Let me look too distressed look. was really good to me, he is really good for me. \sorry pour cold water on the. \! Rene Liu's \a feeling of regret. \intolerance, lack of consideration, the results on the break. broke up and look back, it felt christian louboutin very true that love is true, it should not discard the original. was overtaken by events, would not dare go back, afraid of looking back after the share of love is no longer valuable, for fear he will think you are since you no longer back the treasure, but to the feelings of devaluation. have thought they trace to a true love that little I-year-old man told me that he was love me, he loves me, he would always love me, he can not do without me. he put me as a sister, when a friend, when his wife, when the baby. I was moved to his feelings delivered to him. He said He is responsible for this feeling, the same contempt that he and I, \will marry me, to love a happy ending. I told him I than him, then christian louboutin shoes I will be faster than his old, when I was wrinkled, he would probably give me up. He said he did not will, because he is old, say he loves me, not because of my appearance, but me, he does not mind my age, I have deep his heart.
I said, he was somewhat small, so I can not rely on feelings. He said, though he younger than me, but he is also a big man, he will do as great a man, he let me test him. Indeed, when we christian louboutin sale are together, He was like my brother, my sister, it's like he was pet me, I am taking care of me thoughtful. and with him, I am very happy. I also believe he is a big man, will be responsible for this relationship. I decided that As long as he dared to be responsible for this feeling, I would never live up to him. If he married me, I abandon all marry him, of course I want to divorce him.

No comments:

Post a Comment